2018+ Wing sightings

Thread: 2018+ Wing sightings

2018+ Wing sightings

5/25/19: heading west on Italy Hill Rd., between Branchport and Naples, NY. Brown Wing, standard model.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

They are all over the place down here, see them daily. Two even in my riding club.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    They are all over the place down here, see them daily. Two even in my riding club.
    I think I have seen two others since they came out. Wings, in general, are not all that common around here. Upstate NY seems to be predominantly Harley (60%+) from my unscientific observations. I could sit outside and watch 20 bikes go by and have all 20 be Harleys.
    Former Ride:
    Latest Addition:
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

20 out of 20 is 100%. Most likely more than 60% are HD here but still with several hundred riding around anytime the weather is nice you still see lots of all kinds. Must be 5 or 6 F6Bs around I see weekly, lots of GWs even old ones and like I said several new GWs. It is a biker haven. And just to get some replies many people are wearing shorts and no helmet, even flip flops sometimes. LOL! Scooters are abundant also.

20 out of 20 is 100%. Most likely more than 60% are HD here but still with several hundred riding around anytime the weather is nice you still see lots of all kinds. Must be 5 or 6 F6Bs around I see weekly, lots of GWs even old ones and like I said several new GWs. It is a biker haven. And just to get some replies many people are wearing shorts and no helmet, even flip flops sometimes. LOL! Scooters are abundant also.
    Ha! My point is that there are enough Harleys around here to have a sample timeframe, see 20 bikes ride by in that timeframe, and all of them are Harleys. I actually did that once.

Lots of sport bikes here too, plus that group of Beemer bikes we all see from time to time. Air-cooled cruisers rule the roost, though. F6B is great for this area ... in my opinion ... good short (100-200 milers) trip bike for two lane roads (handling) and smooth cruising.
    Former Ride:
    Latest Addition:
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Please provide the brands of tires, oil, gear lube, and maintenance schedules as well.
    Former Ride:
    Latest Addition:
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Just returned from a vacation in Florida. Saw several on the trip. Then saw mine as we pulled into driveway and opened garage from our 9 day trip. ��. Today we went out for ice cream. Saw a 2019 black wing in the parking lot of a bar. Stopped and talked to the guy. Nice guy. Said he Had a 1999 wing for 20 years.