Quote Originally Posted by Draxsr View Post
"the white LEDs won’t come on"

If you're referring to some sort of daytime running light function, I have an identical issue. After much hair-pulling, wire tracing, part replacing, it comes down to (in my case) the Honda turn signal switch.

(I'm not an maintainer, just an operator) It appears to have two sets of contacts. One that engages the turn signals and one that operates the DRL functions. The centering function of the switch and the auto signal shutoff don't don't seem to entirely 'recenter' the switch and engage both sets of contacts 100% of the time.

I've found that, after engaging the turn signal, a slight press in the opposite direction on the switch after the turn re engages the DRL functions.

At no time has my turn signal ever failed, hence I get no real help from any Honda maintainer (they've replaced it on warranty once). Afterall, the switch is doing what they feel is normal. I've resigned myself to this little hassle.

I'd love to hear some sort of real solution to this problem.
That makes sense - good info!

I think that the lube in the switch is getting thick. Cleaning out the old lube or thinning it out (with what?) would probably do the trick, and allow the switch to auto center.