Tour Pack ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tour Pack ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    If you wanted a tour pack you might want to consider the regular 12-17 GoldWing. I prefer the bagger look hence the reason I got the F6B. I think the tour packs on the GoldWing and Harley models make the bike look like a “Touring” motorcycle for a retired couple traveling. My wife doesn’t ride with me and I don’t need the extra room. Just my opinion thou. Once I retire and If my wife starts riding with me, I might change.
    I knew this was coming, thanks for your opinion.

Looks sharp, Cracker. Nice job on the install.

Jason

I like the looks of the chopped pack on the f6b. It does look like it was supposed to be on the bike when it was built.

Looks nice, very good job. You got me thinking now.

Too funny; Just got the exact one on EBay. Did you get your "free mat", lol? I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hardware and overall look. Can't beat it for the money, and yes, it suits the bike very well. My gal got used to a back rest on a long trip last summer, so thought I'd kill two birds.... A bit of easy storage, and a happy camper!

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
    I added a Tour Pack to my F6B this wknd!
    Took me a few attempts but happy with the nice clean install. I really like the look of a bagger with a chopped tour pack, What do you all think? Uhhhhh, where / how can I post pics? Thanks, Cracker20190602_194659.jpg
    It appears you used a support plate below and inside, is that correct? I was going to simply use large flat washers on the support posts. I think the bottom of the case looks strong enough to not need a support. We'll see.....!

Nice work Cracker!!! And, I always enjoyed riding in Meeeeeeeeechigan's summers. Especially into the U.P. and up to copper harbor. Btw, I graduated Ferris State.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

Looks like it was designed for your B. Nice job!
    Albuquerque, NM

That's pretty sweet! Definitely makes the bike more weekend friendly and keeps the look intact.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Razor.jpgIMG_20190619_115248 (004).jpgRazor 2.jpg Finally got mine mounted. Off and on in 10 minutes with 4 bolts. Hopefully still looks cool. Stock windshield keeps it looking low and lean...