Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
I'm on my 3rd RDL (3 different bikes) thousands of miles & never had any issues. I my mind, a RDL is the best money you can spend on your bike.
My G/F & I were headed home from Leesburg bike fest. She was on her HD & I was on my Suzuki V-Strom, she was around 65-66yo I was around 69-70yo . It was a 9 hour ride on secondary roads. 2 hours out, the sky opened up & we were in pouring rain for 7 hours. I got off my bike, without a single ache or pain. My butt was smiling. I've had a bum back since a 1981 accident, if it had been any other seat I would have had to take the next day off from work..…….
A Iron Butt, buddy rode his V-Strom from Key West Fl. to the southern most tip of South America & back on a RDL. He swears he could not have done it on any other seat and would not have tried it.
I believe it, olegoat. It's really just incredible. One way I'm rationalizing the price, besides how much more enjoyable the ride is now, is thinking about how much potential money it's going to save me in medical bills over the long term by reducing the wear and tear on my body.

Jason