Accident - classic car pull out in front

Thread: Accident - classic car pull out in front

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glad your ok.
    I went off the road in a curve because I flinched, when I saw another cage coming in the other direction. Totally my fault.
    You go through the whole gambit of feelings and run all the what if's your head.
    Everybody said "your done riding". I said I don't know, I'm not done figuring things out yet.
    Time, does heal ALL things. But after 3 years I'm still not sure what happened.
    I have since decided That, I, would decide when to stop riding.
    Since this is not your first, You know the most you did was easing peoples minds, that your all right and their all right.
    First thing, when your able, Fix the Bike. Don't shove it in a corner and hide from it. Face your fears if there are any.
    It will come to you in the process.
    ITS ALL GOOD

It's easy to overreact. We have all done it. Some of us were just luckier than you. Hang in there. Take some short rides. Next time it rains find a vacant parking lot and test the limits of your braking. Just me but when it's raining I try to stay away from the front brake. I know with the linked brakes you get some anyway and that seems to be enough in wet conditions. Glad you're ok.