Accident - classic car pull out in front

Thread: Accident - classic car pull out in front

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, first of all, I'm really glad this turned out ok. Coincidently, today will be my first time back out on my bike since my last (2nd) time being hit on a bike. First trip...a 3 hour ride to NH. No time for a little break in ride or two. This isn't about me, but my point is, I have the guilt you have, and I have a little trepidation that you have too. You have to decide what's best for you. This is my life...I work, come home and without biking, I pretty much lay on my couch. It's all I have besides family. My son is ok with it, my mother is ok with it, but I have plenty of family who isn't. I'm 62, I live alone...it's all I have as a hobby, and I still love it. I said yesterday to friends and I'll say it now here...if it happens again and I survive, you'll never see me on a bike again. That will be the third time. I'm hoping my past two are the last of my bad luck on a bike. Good luck on whatever you decide. No one can make that choice but you. I might leave later today if I get out of work early enough. Otherwise, I leave early am. Headed to Lincoln to stay at the Loon Mountain resort area with friends.

By the way, I'll be on a white 2016 F6B with a M-----d shield. Curious how it'll be on the highway...soon to find out.
    Last edited by wjduke; 06-07-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.