First of all I'm glad you are OK. I totally know what you are going through. On April 2nd I was on the interstate when the two west bound lanes split apart for construction that is going on. There were two cars in front of me (all three of us were in the left lane) and a car to my right. We had all slowed down to about 50 MPH when the first car must have freaked out about the "fork in the road" and decided to totally lock up his brakes and come to a dead stop in the middle of the interstate. The second car in line did the same thing and managed to stop inches before hitting the first car. By the time I realized what was going on I guess I must have grabbed a big handful of front brake and in an instant I found myself on the ground (in the middle of the interstate) after having smashed into the right rear / quarter panel of the second car. Luckily (like you) I was able to jump up and get to the inside retaining wall. The guy that I hit was out of his car and to me within seconds and one of the first things that he said to me was that he couldn't believe that I wasn't dead. Unfortunately (unlike you) my F6 was destroyed. ($19,600 worth of damage according to the local Honda dealer who did the estimate) But better the bike then me. I've been riding since I was 7 years old. And while I have had my share of dirt bike accidents from back in the motocross days... I had only been down on the street one other time. That was when I was in my teens and I basically dropped a GPZ550 after rolling through an intersection that had gravel in it. But this was totally different. I can't say that my life flashed before my eyes (because everything happened so fast) but I did have just enough time to think "this is going to hurt". Calling my wife from the side of the interstate and hearing the sound of her voice is something that I don't think I'll ever forget. With the F6 gone and the fact that I sold my beloved Rune back in February (something I said I would never do... but that is another story) I'm down to just my Street Glide. To your point... the first time I rode it after my F6 accident being back on two wheels felt different. I found myself not scared, but maybe "overly cautious". Braking way to early. Hyperconscious of everything around me. Generally just being out of sorts on the bike. In the months since the accident I have been riding more and more and I'm starting to get back in the groove. But I do still find myself thinking about the accident and wondering if I did everything I could to avoid it. A lot of 20/20 hindsight thinking that I should have done this. Or why didn't I do that? I'm really just thanking the man upstairs that I wasn't hurt and even more so that my wife wasn't with me.