Looking at 2016 full Wing with ABS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at 2016 full Wing with ABS

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    I don't really have any feelings about ABS on a bike, but I did go from having a F6B to a full wing and really liked it. With my wife onboard, it felt more surefooted when pushing through the twisties. I definitely had more confidence riding it. Loved the bigger, adjustable windshield with a vent, reverse, and the electronically adjustable rear shock (even though I think the entire suspension needs to be upgraded with one of the three or so brands). Now I'm probably back out looking at either another F6B for full Wing. With my broken tailbone, I never was really comfortable on the B, which would mean getting an upgraded seat (most seem to be about $1000), another Clearview Shield $250, OEM passenger seatback kit $400 (if they're still available- it's a must). Then the difference in price is only $1500. A dealer about 250 miles away has F6B's for $13999 (Pete's Cycle) and my dealer has the GW for $16,999 and it's the black/gray/gold that I love.
    Is that the one at Russellville Honda? There are a few remaining brand new full Wings around the country if you are willing to travel to get one...sounds like you’ve got one nearby though.

I did confirm a price on a new 16 F6B at Big St Charles Motorsports. $11,999 plus fees ends up being $13,1XX plus your states taxes etc. Still a great deal, I just don't want that matte paint again. The full GW is about 90 minutes from me where I've bought all my bikes for the last 20 years.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN