• Freedom Combat Performance

2 1.46%
  • Vance and Hines

5 3.65%
  • Brock’s Performance

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust Poll

The poll was limited to 10 and you have a very unique system that is hard to get here in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Ya missed mine in your poll selections which is the electronically adjustable exhaust system Dr. Jekill & Mr Hyde
    https://jekillandhyde.com/en/brands/honda-exhaust

Another on stock pipes. I like to look at h-d bikes, but absolutely loathe the sound when they are "saving lives"

And I enjoy the straight pipe on my Diesel and the nearly racecar exhaust note of my mustang...but I really like my bike quiet.
    2015 matte silver F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaver1 View Post
    Do the Vance & Hines drone without the torq loops
    Mine doesn't. No torq loops either.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEQBNczWQmo

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Mine doesn't. No torq loops either.

Do you think that guy has a flow bench? Not. Do you think he has ever designed , built , and marketed an exhaust system? Not. He can shoot a video. My 4 year old can do that. V&H has been racing motorcycles since 1972. It's safe to say that millions and millions of dollars have gone into R&D of their products. THE most successful engine developers for Suzuki and HD. It's safe to say that almost every MC racer in NHRA uses their products. Then you throw up a video of some HACK with a cell phone. I think their reputation is above reproach. Their exhaust works. It's just that simple. Have you purchased their exhaust? Was you disappointed in the appearance or performance. You're like a lot of people. Quick to bash or talk bad about something you know nothing about.

The Vance and Hines system was only designed to be used with the stock mid pipe that has the crossover in it. The V&H mufflers are different sizes with different back pressures. They copied the factory chambered design instead of using a core baffle list most aftermarket systems. I would not advise using the Torq Loopz with the V&H mufflers otherwise each engine bank will run differently instead of in sync. The person in the video is related to a person who manufactures exhaust pipes and was involved with Honda Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Do you think that guy has a flow bench? Not. Do you think he has ever designed , built , and marketed an exhaust system? Not. He can shoot a video. My 4 year old can do that. V&H has been racing motorcycles since 1972. It's safe to say that millions and millions of dollars have gone into R&D of their products. THE most successful engine developers for Suzuki and HD. It's safe to say that almost every MC racer in NHRA uses their products. Then you throw up a video of some HACK with a cell phone. I think their reputation is above reproach. Their exhaust works. It's just that simple. Have you purchased their exhaust? Was you disappointed in the appearance or performance. You're like a lot of people. Quick to bash or talk bad about something you know nothing about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rush with torque loops. Sounds like a Porsche and I love it.
    My Honda mechanic even thinks it sounds awesome...said it was nice to hear a Goldwing with a soul...

TBR and Torque Loops also!

Same here........TBR and the Loopz.

Had the TBR but went back to the Cobra Six-2-Six after the Loopz. The Loopz changed everything. The sound as well as loudness and resonance. I like the look of the giant 3 into 1 merger as well as the curved pipes that mimic the saddle bag lines. They also give a lot more room on each side of the wheel making shaft lube changes simple.
    Last edited by Joflewbyu2; 06-17-2019 at 03:41 PM.