1st Gen F6B impressions video. Updated.

Thread: 1st Gen F6B impressions video. Updated.

1st Gen F6B impressions video. Updated.

The author Jon, published an earlier video on the B. This is his update of that video.

A must video for the 1st Gen F6B buyer.. worth watching IMO.

https://youtu.be/IoTP6F9Bg7Q
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Well He does like the bike as we all do. First I don't understand your title saying 1st Gen F6B, I only know of the four years it was built. Other things, He made a big deal out of warming up and I believe no warm up is needed, it has 5 speeds including the OD not plus equaling 6, can't believe He did not notice this after riding it. Cruise control was not an option ever just not found on 13s and 14s and are on all 15s and 16s. Have never heard of a Premium model in addition to the Delux. MPG is way above 22, I think Honda says in the 30s but I get over 40 if not riding hard. Gas tank capacity is 6.6 not 6. Easy to go well over 200 miles to a tank even been over 250 before. A positive review but with the mistakes not something I can post on another site and brag about this bike. I'm only concerned with American bikes, ruling out odd things found in other countries as I know some exist.

Aren't your observations just dandy.....

I have to say that there were a few inaccuracies but all in all it was a glowing review. The guy has a severe lack of attention to detail. Not sure MC reviews are his forte. Hey , he tried and he meant well. Thanks for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Aren't your observations just dandy.....
    Sorry if my review of His review offends you, it was not an attack on you in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Well He does like the bike as we all do. First I don't understand your title saying 1st Gen F6B, I only know of the four years it was built. Other things, He made a big deal out of warming up and I believe no warm up is needed, it has 5 speeds including the OD not plus equaling 6, can't believe He did not notice this after riding it. Cruise control was not an option ever just not found on 13s and 14s and are on all 15s and 16s. Have never heard of a Premium model in addition to the Delux. MPG is way above 22, I think Honda says in the 30s but I get over 40 if not riding hard. Gas tank capacity is 6.6 not 6. Easy to go well over 200 miles to a tank even been over 250 before. A positive review but with the mistakes not something I can post on another site and brag about this bike. I'm only concerned with American bikes, ruling out odd things found in other countries as I know some exist.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Sorry if my review of His review offends you, it was not an attack on you in anyway.
    It takes more than opinions to offend me so we're good. But..I think all y'all got caught tripping over the minutia and missed the point of the video entirely. When it comes to YouTube I generally start on the premise that it's ALL amateur hour. That way I'm not disappointed.

My take away is this: The F6B is underrated for performance and value. Yes, WE know this, but for the younger generation to enjoy the Goldwing/F6B too is..well, that's a direction that mother Honda has been trying to navigate toward for some time without much success, so I like the enthusiasm of this rider and his opinion of the bike. The people of his generation (potential board members) that follow him might be inspired.. hell, used prices might go up over time and that would make some owners that think they have a devalued bike, happy.