I did it - pulled trigger on '16 Level 3 full Wing - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I did it - pulled trigger on '16 Level 3 full Wing

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    I rode the F6 out to Syracuse today and took a look at basically a brand new Gold Wing Level 3 (Navi, XM, ABS), red and gray. It only has 2100 miles on it, and other than a thin layer of dust, it is a new bike.

I gave it the full look over, and the owner seems like a great guy. Older gentleman who is more focused on his car collection right now (quite impressive, includes an Aston Martin) than riding. I offered $16,500 and we agreed. The bike new was $28,000 in 2016.

Happy trails on your new ride!
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Looks like some of you guys will be moving to the Goldwing web- site for posts and info in the future..Good luck to all, ride safe and enjoy the bike!!..Regards

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Looks like some of you guys will be moving to the Goldwing web- site for posts and info in the future..Good luck to all, ride safe and enjoy the bike!!..Regards
    Opas ... what is this ... aren't you going to fight to keep me here?!?!
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Opas ... what is this ... aren't you going to fight to keep me here?!?!
    Sure I will if your interested in us old F6B guys!!...If I was younger and just a little taller, also richer, I would most likely opt for the 2019 GW Tour...I really like the thing but another expensive, heavy bike is just not in the cards for me anymore....Might keep my F6B, but am close to making a deal on a left-over new 2015 Honda Intestate at my dealer...Going to test ride it on Friday and then go from there...Nothing "etched" in stone as yet.....Good luck what ever you do and be safe riding....Regards

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Sure I will if your interested in us old F6B guys!!...If I was younger and just a little taller, also richer, I would most likely opt for the 2019 GW Tour...I really like the thing but another expensive, heavy bike is just not in the cards for me anymore....Might keep my F6B, but am close to making a deal on a left-over new 2015 Honda Intestate at my dealer...Going to test ride it on Friday and then go from there...Nothing "etched" in stone as yet.....Good luck what ever you do and be safe riding....Regards
    I must be getting old too. I remember when the Interstate began as a 1980 Goldwing GL1100.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!