2019 Goldwing DCT

Thread: 2019 Goldwing DCT

2019 Goldwing DCT

I'm looking at 2019 GW DCT without tourpak. I'm 5'5 and comfortble riding a bike upto 26 inch seat height. Looks like new GW seat height is 29.3. Is there any way that it can be brought down to 26 inches and how will it affect riding. I had 2013 F6B and that was one thing I was uncomfortable about that bike.

Also does GW trip A and B meter only count upto 1000 miles only or have they fixed that issue now? Thank you
    Last edited by wantone; 06-15-2019 at 08:50 PM.

I had the Mustang seat and lowering kits installed to the F6B...As for the DCT you don't have the option for the seat either with Mustang or Ultimate because they are making the same height .
    However with the walking/reverse option you will feel much better maneuver the bike. And add 1" or more to your riding boots. I am 5'4" and I did it. You can too

JB

I have a 2018. I’m 6’2” so I can’t help you with lowering options but I can tell you they did address the trip odometers. They keep going until you reset them.

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    I'm looking at 2019 GW DCT without tourpak. I'm 5'5 and comfortble riding a bike upto 26 inch seat height. Looks like new GW seat height is 29.3. Is there any way that it can be brought down to 26 inches and how will it affect riding. I had 2013 F6B and that was one thing I was uncomfortable about that bike.

Also does GW trip A and B meter only count upto 1000 miles only or have they fixed that issue now? Thank you
    I also was considering the new 2018/19 Goldwing (f6b) until several sources indicated no lower seat options were available to fit the frame changes for the newer models...I do have the Mustang seat on my 2013 F6b and taller 1/2"heels and soles on my riding boots and have no issues at all...I do like the option of the reverse gear on the new ones, but for over $13,000 and my current bike I will keep the 6 as it does almost everything I need and is paid for!!...Good luck on your choices.