Electric bags

Thread: Electric bags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My current solution would be to push start the bike. Shouldn’t take long to find someone willing. I would even say it would be easier than finding someone with cables. Depending on the situation I could probably do it myself. Then a simple button push and I’m in! I do understand it is not a necessity, but for me it works and I am happy with it.

Anyone tried push starting a wing? Am I mistaken in thinking it would be a possibility? I guess a trial run is in order....while I am still young-ish....
    Last edited by P.Sutton; 06-21-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P.Sutton View Post
    My current solution would be to push start the bike. Shouldn’t take long to find someone willing. I would even say it would be easier than finding someone with cables. Depending on the situation I could probably do it myself. Then a simple button push and I’m in! I do understand it is not a necessity, but for me it works and I am happy with it.

Anyone tried push starting a wing? Am I mistaken in thinking it would be a possibility? I guess a trial run is in order....while I am still young-ish....
    Ooof! Are you talking about pushing it yourself?? I've done that on a few bikes, including an 84 Standard Wing, but I would definitely like a little downhill help to pull it off with the B.

Jason

Not sure you can push start a fuel injected bike that is dead. Seems the computer needs to tell a lot of systems to go.
    Let me know if anyone had done it.