I sure don't understand this electric saddlebag opening thing to be so great. Yes I know the bags are locked stock and need a key to open but if you do the dummy key and knob for a couple of bucks you eliminate that problem. Yes it looks kool them opening up all by themselves so that is a plus. So with the dummy key in place and another bike with the electric installed both riders walk up to the bike needing into the bags. One has to pull the lever and the other takes his fob out and presses a button, not a huge difference. If leaving the bike locked the keyed bike has to remove the dummy key, not hard and yes the fob guy just walks away so still not a big difference. But something I'm thinking about is you got to remember to bring your fob every time you ride the bike, I'm sure I would fail at that often. You also have to hope the fob battery does not die and it will at some time. Bring an extra fob you say, yep that would be a backup plan. Last week I left my key on while inside a bar and ran my bike battery down to nothing, had to use my battery jump pack in the saddlebags to get started again. Wait if I had electric locks then the bags would not open allowing me to get to my jumper or any tools I had inside. It there a backup plan for a dead bike battery? Am I missing something about why these things are so great? Yes I understand if you have that Corbin Smuggler thing you have lost the levers and need the electric. Where is the scratching head icon?