Leftover F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leftover F6B

Offer 'em OTD and they'll take it. That's a helleva price either way.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

I had them on a Indian Chief. I didn't like them they too turned off to soon.
    As soon as I took a B for a test ride, I knew I had to have one. Brought a great used one off this forum. Sold the Chief, only lost 1k.

There are a few dealers out there that have them. The best that I've found was 13.1K OTD

I bought one 6 weeks ago... 13k, with out extended warranty... that was another grand
    Last edited by bsawyer; 07-10-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bsawyer View Post
    I bought one 6 weeks ago... 13k, with out warranty
    So what did you buy?
    New without warranty?
    Or used?
    We need more details

Bikes can be found 11,500 ish plus taxes and tag. Keep in mind taxes and tag are different for each state and county. Some places taxes are limited to $300 and other states can be as high as 10%. Question is are you interested in matte gray left over base or a slightly used DCT 18 for a tad more or new 18 now that they are being discounted big time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    Bikes can be found 11,500 ish plus taxes and tag. Keep in mind taxes and tag are different for each state and county. Some places taxes are limited to $300 and other states can be as high as 10%. Question is are you interested in matte gray left over base or a slightly used DCT 18 for a tad more or new 18 now that they are being discounted big time too.
    Either way, that's a lot of motorcycle for the money. You can easily pay more than twice as much for a BMW or Harley that is (arguably) no better. And in a few months, with snow in the air, prices will be even lower. We're lucky to have choices like this.

Anew 2016 F6B... that price was without the extended warranty.
    $11999+$450 freight.. tax and plates
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    So what did you buy?
    New without warranty?
    Or used?
    We need more details
    Last edited by bsawyer; 07-10-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Yep, new left over bases in Matte Gray are discounted heavily and a great buy. I wouldn’t sell my 14 Deluxe in Yellow Pearl for that amount as I have grown extremely fond of the color and have it customized exactly as I want it currently with Pathfinder LED lighting High & Low beams and fog lights, Pathfinder LED rear LED brake lights, LED license plate light, Superbrace fork brace, Torq Loopz, Cobra Six-2-Six exhaust, Redline o2 eliminators and stainless steel bung plug with copper washer, Kuryakyn Chrome Cubby with drink holder, ShowChrome heated grips with matching bar end weights, ShowChrome belly pan, oem tall windshield with vent, oem rear luggage rack, Speed Bleeders, Dyna Beads.
    Last edited by Joflewbyu2; 07-11-2019 at 01:45 PM.