F6B Mad$stad - will it fit full Wing?

Thread: F6B Mad$stad - will it fit full Wing?

F6B Mad$stad - will it fit full Wing?

The stock full Wing windscreen leaves a lot to be desired compared to the Angrystad. Thinking about pulling it from F6B and putting it on ‘16 Wing and wondering if it will fit. If so, I would probably order a 13” screen to account for the higher seat height of the full Wing.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Yes I believe they will. But you could always give them a call to make sure.

Seems like it ought to, but I'm not sure. You might have to adjust the bolts on the rails a little, to accommodate the shorter inner shield, though. Let us know if it works out.

Jason

Mounting holes for the base shield are a bit different, since the full wing has the sliding/adjustable mount. When I've purchased full wing shields to use on my F6b, I've had to re-drill them to match the F6b bolt pattern. Not that it won't physically fit...you'll just have to drill to modify it. I have a Clearview full wing shield that I modified that's not currently on the bike that I can grab a photo of if you like...just don't make fun of my janky drilling.

Here's the photo for comparison. The five slots are original, and there for the full wing. I drilled the three holes higher up to make it fit the F6b. The extra set of 3 holes were a test I did to see if I wanted to run it ~3/4" higher up. Hope that helps.

IMG_20190703_151330.jpg

YES it will fit. I took my ------- off my F6B and put it on my 2015 Wing. No problems at all, but you will NOT have the height adjustment for the base shield just like the F6B.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.