Tour Pack ...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tour Pack ...

Tour Pack ...

I added a Tour Pack to my F6B this wknd!
    Took me a few attempts but happy with the nice clean install. I really like the look of a bagger with a chopped tour pack, What do you all think? Uhhhhh, where / how can I post pics? Thanks, Cracker20190602_194659.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cracker; 06-03-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Nice job. Very low profile. Looks great. Does it come off easy??

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
    Added a Tour Pack to my F6B this wknd!
    Took me a few attempts but hay with the nice clean install. I really like the look of a bagger with a chopped tour pack, What do you all think? Uhhhhh, where / how can I post pics? Thanks, Cracker20190602_194659.jpg20190602_194659.jpg
    Nicely done! Road trip ready.

Gotta say that the chopped tail pack looks like it was designed just for the F6B. I see your antenna is doing the Limbo. Has anyone who has added ANY type of tour pack done some sort of OEM antenna delete and replaced with some type of integrated antenna embedded into the lid of the pack?

If you wanted a tour pack you might want to consider the regular 12-17 GoldWing. I prefer the bagger look hence the reason I got the F6B. I think the tour packs on the GoldWing and Harley models make the bike look like a “Touring” motorcycle for a retired couple traveling. My wife doesn’t ride with me and I don’t need the extra room. Just my opinion thou. Once I retire and If my wife starts riding with me, I might change.

Looks sharp, Cracker. Nice job on the install.

Jason

Lol, good thing that antenna is a bit flexible. I'm doing a little research on small stubbie antennas. I found a few that are only 2" but not sure how compatible they are.

I like the looks of the chopped pack on the f6b. It does look like it was supposed to be on the bike when it was built.

Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    If you wanted a tour pack you might want to consider the regular 12-17 GoldWing. I prefer the bagger look hence the reason I got the F6B. I think the tour packs on the GoldWing and Harley models make the bike look like a “Touring” motorcycle for a retired couple traveling. My wife doesn’t ride with me and I don’t need the extra room. Just my opinion thou. Once I retire and If my wife starts riding with me, I might change.
    I knew this was coming, thanks for your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Nice job. Very low profile. Looks great. Does it come off easy??
    comes off it just a few minutes, 4 bolts underneath the trunk liner. Takes a bit more time to re-install, just lining up the bolts, maybe 10-15 20190601_155246.jpg20190601_161724.jpgminutes.