A different perspective, late to the party
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A different perspective, late to the party

A different perspective, late to the party

I saw my 4th B the other day. I've actually seen 4 in the wild but 1 was parked and 2 were traveling in the opposite direction, so just fleeting moments. But in this encounter we were traveling at highway speeds in the same direction for a little while, and that gave me a totally different perspective on the styling and sound of the B's effortless power plant and how we are viewed so positively by those that aren't familiar with the B.

I guess I'm late to the party on this perspective since you all that attend rallies or B meetups have known this for a long time.

Almost an out of body experience to see the B how others see us.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    I saw my 4th B the other day. I've actually seen 4 in the wild but 1 was parked and 2 were traveling in the opposite direction, so just fleeting moments. But in this encounter we were traveling at highway speeds in the same direction for a little while, and that gave me a totally different perspective on the styling and sound of the B's effortless power plant and how we are viewed so positively by those that aren't familiar with the B.

I guess I'm late to the party on this perspective since you all that attend rallies or B meetups have known this for a long time.

Almost an out of body experience to see the B how others see us.
    I actually had my oldest son take my F6B up the street the other day just to see what it sounds and looks like on the road..The Cobra pipes were just right for me and your right it is a great looking bike on the streets...I have had mine for almost 6 years this fall and only have seen 3 on the roads in all those years...Regards

That few? Amazing, I have seen hundreds, must be close to a dozen within a hundred miles of me right now.

I live in a city of about 280,000 and I have seen a couple besides mine. One goes past my house on a semi regular basis and I try to hail him down, but his nose is so high in the air he doesn't see or hear me.

I've got three friends that have them. All are great looking bikes. Only once have all four of us ridden together. Other than those guys I've only seen 3 or 4 others.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    That few? Amazing, I have seen hundreds, must be close to a dozen within a hundred miles of me right now.
    You sure your not seeing Harley's that think they are riding an F6B??..Seen hundreds!!!..Must be the only bike in Florida my friend....Regards
    Last edited by opas ride; 07-16-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Must be a northern climate thing ... In New York, I have seen probably a total of 10 other F6s, and perhaps some of those are repeats.

When the guy who bought mine rode off into the sunset on mine, I heard it from a distance for the first time, and what a polished, smooth sounding bike. This is the reason I went to basically the same bike except with the features I wanted, and what inspired the “Dammit, Honda” thread.

Here in Northeast Ohio I have seen 4 F6B's in 4 years. Very rare bike around here which is fine with me. Very often at a stoplight I am being asked all about the bike. People love the looks when they see one up close.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    You sure your not seeing Harley's that think they are riding an F6B??..Seen hundreds!!!..Must be the only bike in Florida my friend....Regards
    Yes 100s, must have looked at more than 40 last year on a 18 state 7000 mile trip that included a F6B rally where over 30 were in attendance. Another rally the year before in the Smokies and I do know the difference in a HD and a F6B.

Pretty rare around these parts; I've only seen a handful in almost 7 years with it. Not a one in Europe last summer. Almost like owning a custom.