I read some reviews for the Elite 4 before I bought them for my 2015 F6B so I was a little concerned. This tires solve one big problem and improved my bike handling. I use to have the wobbling on my bike while doing around 35 to 40, pretty much since I bought it, so I bought the fork stabilizer and really didn't help. The Elite 4 took care of the problem and I will never get back to Bridgestone tires, cornering and maneuvering has improved dramatically with my new tires. I heard some complains about the handling when it rains, but I haven't had any rain since I bought them co I can't tell, and besides, unless i'm on a trip, I try to avoid riding in the rain. Another plus is the tire life is suppose to be longer, but I've yet to see if it is true. I say is a great tire worth the price. Just saying...
I'm moving to Florida, so ice and snow will not be in the picture (weeee) so I hope I can enjoy my new tires for as long as I can, and I'm looking forward to meet riders in Fla. Planning on moving to the Hernando County area.
Happy rides!