Hey perohijo, a few things worth considering when thinking about getting an RDL: Your level of comfort while riding will most likely trump how you feel when you have to flatfoot at stops. You will have to slide forward to the nose of the seat at stops, but we all do that. I'm 6' with a 31" inseam and I do that. It's just the nature of the way you sit back in a pocket while riding. So as long your pictures are good, and you're clear with Jay about what you want, your riding triangle will be as close to perfect as possible. Your reach to the bars-exactly where you want them. Your reach to the pegs, just right. I think sliding forward to the nose is a very small price to pay for this level of comfort. And incidentally, the seat feels much narrower between the pocket and the nose than either the stock seat or the Mustang Deluxe. I'll try to get a measurement next week when I'm not so busy at work to see how high that section of the seat is from the ground, because that's where you'd be at stops, anyway.

When I ordered mine, I requested it to be as low as possible while retaining the signature RDL comfort. The seat height feels really close to stock to me, I'm guessing because you sit down and back in a pocket.

Jason