Well lets see. I had my stock seat lowered and inch, so they said (meancitycycles) and that lowered the bike a bit and they also installed a back rest. I also installed risers so reaching to the handlebars is not a problem. I can plant my foot on the ground when I stop, but I have to move forward a little in order to do that, in other words, I cannot plant my foot flat if I try to seat normally against the back rest while stopped. So under normal riding conditions I am fine except for the fact that the seat is too hard and I have to take breaks every 100 or 150 miles, depending how I feel that day. Since they lowered the bike and took foam out of it, that makes the seat harder. To answer the question about the Mustang seat, I tried it after I did the mods on the bike and when I rode with it, I had a harder time trying to each the handle bar and, this is how it felt, the seat felt wider on the front making it harder to plant my feet on the ground and no back rest since the rear of the seat is too far back, hence the problem with reaching the handle bar. With the back rest on my stock seat I seat comfortably close to the handle bar and plant my feet mostly flat but really, the main problem is that is too hard for long rides.
I may try Russell and see how it feels. Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.