Protocol and hand signals, questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protocol and hand signals, questions

Four in a group is the max for me. Avoids conflicts, confusion and hurt feelings. And usually with guys I know and want to ride with. No guess work,

yeah, I ride a bit with him, he's a buddy, but with two others from his HOG group thing, he was really on the signaling on the freeway for lane changes, off ramps, coming to small towns. I essentially said I appreciate signaling obstructions or potholes, debris or hazards, but I am not doing the puppet show for stop signs and off ramps or lane changes, we have blinkers and brake lights and keeping my hands on the bars is more important to me.

Although I ride with a veterans club (we call it a ‘group’ so clubs don’t get offended...first problem). I enjoy riding alone a lot more these days. No riding on someone else’s agenda, no rules, no hand signals, no herding cats. The group dynamic is nice to have at times, but for me, it’s the freedom to go where I want, when I want. It’s the ride, not the destination...
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Keep him in the front. Lol