Cruise control question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise control question

If I have cruise On, I’m most likely sitting back with my feet up on highway pegs. I’ll keep my hand up there just resting on bar. Gotta have access to some sort of brake when right foot is otherwise occupied...
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    If I have cruise On, I’m most likely sitting back with my feet up on highway pegs. I’ll keep my hand up there just resting on bar. Gotta have access to some sort of brake when right foot is otherwise occupied...
    I would be interested to hear your thoughts on that Diavel. Í have always been intrigued with that bike. Is it different enough from the F6B to warrant two cruisers?

Quote Originally Posted by STRaider View Post
    I would be interested to hear your thoughts on that Diavel. Í have always been intrigued with that bike. Is it different enough from the F6B to warrant two cruisers?
    Yup, it’s a different beast. I traded my Muscle for it. Although I loved the VRrod, I never looked back. I don’t really consider the Duc a cruiser. It’s a great bike to go out for a rip, but I will not venture out too far on it, just like the Bully I traded for the F6B. Launch control got old pretty quick! I ride it mainly as a commute to work to justify having it. Insurance is also killing me up here too, but it’s the price I pay for having toys.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 07-31-2019 at 07:59 PM.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Thanks for the comments. I've wondered if that is a bike I could do some short trips on. Sounds like it's not built for that. I bet it is still a blast to ride. I've sat on a couple, and they seem a little small for me, but I sure admire them.