Which Bluetooth option the best? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Bluetooth option the best?

Thanks, but I did that first thing out of the boxes.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Here's my final post on this subject:

I followed the advice on page one and bought a "Cheap Chinese" $40 Bluetooth transmitter and a $24 adapter to connect the 3.5 input to the 5 pin headset plug AND a $13 ground loop noise filter and it all just works.

Anyone want to pay too much for a Sena Freewire????
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

How much do you want for it shipped to 78373?

Sorry, I just sold it last week to another user.