Where can I find changes to the F6B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find changes to the F6B

Where can I find changes to the F6B

I have a 98 Valkyrie with about 60,000 miles and a 2017 Indian Scout with about 20,000 miles, and recently sold my 2008 Triumph America with about 40,000 miles. I'm looking to find an F6B as a replacement for the America. I don't need the gliz of a new bike, so I'm starting to look at ads for used F6B's on Craigslist, E-Bay, Cycle Trader and on this web site. I can't seem to find anywhere that tells me what changes are made to different model years. I would like to bike to have a bluetooth radio and GPS, but I don't know which year those features were added, or even if GPS is available. Can someone point me toward a good site to examine and compare the annual changes of the F6B?

Stan

In 2015 the F6B was upgraded with cruise control. As far as I know the B was never offered with GPS or a bluetooth capability. The Deluxe has a centerstand and a passenger backrest that doesn't come on the standard.

Hope this helps
    Az Wingrider

I sat on a 2018 GL1800B in Akron State 8 cycles last year. It was flat gray. It had DCT, Bluetooth and Navigation.
    The seat height was a bit higher than my 13B. But it felt good and looked good from the seat.
    I think the new generation will have what your looking for, and you can find a good deal on a leftover 2018.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Yup, no bluetooth or GPS ever offered on the F6b. The Deluxe models 2015+ have cruise control, center stand, self canceling turn signals and passenger backrest. Bluetooth can be added inexpensively under $50 and all you need is an external GPS like a Garmin on a mount. Personally I think an aftermarket GPS unit is far superior to anything offered as a stock option on any bike.
    The stoichiometric mixture for a gasoline engine is the ideal ratio of air to fuel that burns all fuel with no excess air. For gasoline fuel, the
    stoichiometric air–fuel mixture is about 14.7:1 i.e. for every one gram of fuel, 14.7 grams of air are required. - Wiki

Don't deluxe's also have heated grips?
    All 2015+ have cruise control

Yes and yes on the last two post. Plus the 15s have those two very important plastic emblems showing it is an anniversary edition.

Another is the 15 plus years have the little bit louder and black mufflers.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Another is the 15 plus years have the little bit louder and black mufflers.
    Louder, yes, but still not loud.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle on amazon for about 10 bucks and leave it plugged into the usb in my saddlebag. Pairs right up to my phone when I start the bike and streams with no issues. I have a deluxe ‘15.

Thanks all for contributing to my education.