Where can I find changes to the F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I find changes to the F6B

I browse though craigslist, cycle trader and facebook marketplace occasionally for a F6B, probably since it was first introduced. My search has finally ended 1 month ago when I found a CL add in Roseville CA for a 2015 Mat Gray F6B deluxe with 6400 miles. Initially he wanted 10k I was able to get the bike for 8k cash, that was a smoking deal. I absolutely love love love this bike, granted I've been riding sportsbikes only for the past 18 years, so a big cruiser is such a treat for me. I was really surprised how nimble the bike is, and the power is fantastic.

JDracer, you really did get a smoking hot deal. I live only about an hour from Roseville and wish I would have seen that ad. Instead I found a 2015 Matt Grey Anniversary Edition with 11,000 miles in Anaheim. It has a Corbin seat, Serious XM, LED lights and an upgraded windshield. I've put about 2,500 miles on it so far and love it. Smooooooth, handles great and very comfortable for long rides. I've since added a center stand and road pegs and will be adding the remote saddle bag release system next week. After riding this bike I immediately put my beloved Valkyrie on Craigslist (sold quickly) because this bike is just so much better in all respects.

There still are a few NEW 2016s out there for around 14K. Sold new from Honda dealers around the country. Wild West Motoplex in Houston still has some for $13,999.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.