Trying to find a specific Rider/Driver backrest..

Thread: Trying to find a specific Rider/Driver backrest..

Trying to find a specific Rider/Driver backrest..

I was browsing Youtube earlier today and came across a video of a person who added some lights where the reflectors are located on the F6B bags. I'm not very interested in the lights..but the driver's backrest caught my attention. Every time I look at my bike, I wonder why there isn't some kind of bolt-on driver's backrest. It looks like this guy has one somehow, and I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find it.
    Thanks!
    F6B_Bolt_On_Backrest.jpg

There are a few options available, kuryakn, show chrome, utopia to name a few. Check Wingstuff, goldwing online, or you could just get a whole new seat with one.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen one like what’s in the picture.

CanAm Spyder has several models that are/were very similar. Maybe the owner modified one of those.
    2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    There are a few options available, kuryakn, show chrome, utopia to name a few. Check Wingstuff, goldwing online, or you could just get a whole new seat with one.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen one like what’s in the picture.
    Yeah I've seen quite a few that require you to modify the stock seat. Or, like you said, I can just get an aftermarket seat that has a backrest on it already. I'll keep looking around. I'm just not sure I want to drop $500-$1000 on a seat that I can't try out before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhox View Post
    CanAm Spyder has several models that are/were very similar. Maybe the owner modified one of those.
    I'll look into that! The owner responded to me and said they didn't have any info on it. They found it used on ebay lol

Quote Originally Posted by PreCiiSiioN View Post
    Yeah I've seen quite a few that require you to modify the stock seat. Or, like you said, I can just get an aftermarket seat that has a backrest on it already. I'll keep looking around. I'm just not sure I want to drop $500-$1000 on a seat that I can't try out before buying.
    I've got a stock seat with backrest and an extended rear backrest I can sell you.