2019 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event

Thread: 2019 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event

2019 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event

We would like to invite anyone that is interested to our 17th Annual 2019 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event
    August 8th through 11th 2019

http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm

All of the information is on the Event Web Page. This is an all bike rally, but we do have a lot of groups that do participate.
    This is a great place to ride. We do provide ride maps and routes to anyone that needs them.
    I will have my F6B down there and if anyone wants to do a ride later Wednesday afternoon I can do that. I usually take a group out on Wednesday.
    Thursday everyone rides all the different routes we have available. Friday I lead a ride for anyone that is interested.
    We usually have a couple people from this group.
    Hope to see you there.
    Rick

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Sounds like fun Rick

On the way to last years Rally, Big Hutch, Sarah, and myself, road the "Triple Nickel", on our way towards Cherokee. Some great roads in that area. Sounds like a good place to be next August!

Just realized I can't make the F6B rally the 21st - 25th this year, so will try to get to this one for a couple of days, should be fun!

Always a good time, and great riding
    IMG_20180809_185505091.jpg

I rode the Triple Nickel last year. Started from the south end on my way back from Parkersburg.
    Not too far into it I see some amish houses. Then I come up on one with a HUGE American flag on a pole in the front yard.
    I have not seen this before and I live near amish country.
    Needless to say I felt very proud.
    We are not alone.
    ITS ALL GOOD

I will be there with the trailer starting on Wednesday (tomorrow). Hope to see some of you there again this year.
    I will have my F6B and the Harley there. There are all kinds of great roads and routes, you do not have to do any of the group rides. Always a great time in the evening and morning with everyone.
    I am leading a great ride this year also on Friday (about 60 miles) up to Walnut Creek Ohio to an Amish Restaurant for lunch.
    Myself and one of our friends are pre riding the Saturday ride on Thursday if anyone with an F6B would like to join. It is a quick ride and way different then Saturday.
    We will have the tent set up again this year with tables and chairs right directly in front of the motel. If you would like us to bring anything specific give Teresa a call at our office. We are not bringing anything to sell this time except some cleaners and anything that someone specifically asks for.
    Hope to see you this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    We would like to invite anyone that is interested to our 17th Annual 2019 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event
    August 8th through 11th 2019

http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm

All of the information is on the Event Web Page. This is an all bike rally, but we do have a lot of groups that do participate.
    This is a great place to ride. We do provide ride maps and routes to anyone that needs them.
    I will have my F6B down there and if anyone wants to do a ride later Wednesday afternoon I can do that. I usually take a group out on Wednesday.
    Thursday everyone rides all the different routes we have available. Friday I lead a ride for anyone that is interested.
    We usually have a couple people from this group.
    Hope to see you there.
    Rick