New Owner of a New Left Over F6B
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Owner of a New Left Over F6B

New Owner of a New Left Over F6B

Hello all. I've been on here off and on for about a year learning about the B. Last week i finally pulled the trigger on a 2016 left over. Looking forward to learning all I can about these awesome bikes. Hoping to participate in a meet up or 2 next year. Current stable has the 16 F6b, 03 Vtx 1300, 18 DRZ400SM, 2015 Honda grom and a 2012 Ruckus. Going to sell the X and keep the rest.

IMG_7220.jpgIMG_7232.jpg
    Last edited by Dualsporter; 08-21-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Welcome! Lots of good info, on this forum.

Welcome fellow PA. rider. Nice stable of bikes you have there. My F6B is the best bike I have ever owned and I've had quite a few over the years. Enjoy the smiles/miles this bike will bring you. Good luck.

Welcome! Nice, well rounded grouping!
    Where in PA?
    We have several members all over that state, y'all can ride to eat someplace! Check the "Map of Owners" for further info.
    Also please check out the Gouge for F6B Owners - specifically, check the oil level in your rear drive.
    Have fun, and enjoy!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Dualsporter View Post
    Hello all. I've been on hear off and on for about a year learning about the B. Last week i finally pulled the trigger on a 2016 left over. Looking forward to learning all I can about these awesome bikes. Hoping to participate in a meet up or 2 next year. Current stable has the 16 F6b, 03 Vtx 1300, 18 DRZ400SM, 2015 Honda grom and a 2012 Ruckus. Going to sell the X and keep the rest.

IMG_7220.jpgIMG_7232.jpg
    I had that same VTX, same year and color. Sold it to buy my FJR, which cozies up to my '16B. Have fun!

Welcome from SW Pa.

Welcome from Central Texas. I got my "NEW" 2016 just last month in Houston and traded in my 2002 VTX 1800 to get down to $12,777. I shed a few tears for a couple of days but now am VERY happy with the F6B (Once I got used to folding my legs under me). Hope you will be too.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I am in Hatboro which is a suburb of Philly. Hatboro is right next to Willow Grove PA which more people know of.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Welcome! Nice, well rounded grouping!
    Where in PA?
    We have several members all over that state, y'all can ride to eat someplace! Check the "Map of Owners" for further info.
    Also please check out the Gouge for F6B Owners - specifically, check the oil level in your rear drive.
    Have fun, and enjoy!
    Cheers,
    Steve

Congrats! Always good to add another scoot to the stable! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dualsporter View Post
    I am in Hatboro which is a suburb of Philly. Hatboro is right next to Willow Grove PA which more people know of.
    I lived in Holland, right next door, for 13 years. Kids grew up in Council Rock schools.
    I was the OpsO at MAG-49 at Willow Grove in the early 2000's the worked at NAVICP at the NSA for a few years.
    Cheers,
    Steve