Dark Side ride in

Thread: Dark Side ride in

Dark Side ride in

I'm inviting anyone who wants to do some riding this spring
    Most of these guys that are putting this on can Ride, and I do mean ride. There is a large group that will be sight seeing but there is another group that will be doing the Spirited riding and I do mean capital S when I say Spirited

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showt...th-Franklin-NC

Spring Ride-In 2014, May 16-18 th, Franklin, NC
    Microtel Inn
    81 Allman Dr
    Franklin, NC
    ( 828 ) 349-9000

http://www.microtelfranklinnc.com

Ummmmmmm...... just starting to warm up here ......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

I am there !!!! will be bringing a friend ...a first timer no less...no fun for me
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am there !!!! will be bringing a friend ...a first timer no less...no fun for me
    So you are saying your friend has no mountain riding experience? There will be several different groups and depending on what you like, there will be fun for all.

Jimmy... he is a cherry.... but then again I have taken a few up there and had theirs popped..... Oh Well he is a great guy and I look forward to seeing some new faces and getting in some more riding !!!!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    There will be several different groups and depending on what you like, there will be fun for all.
    FWIW, and I may be wrong, but it may have been a good idea to mention that from the beginning.

First post made it sound like mostly a 'white knuckle' event,,,, Many of us have no desire to be anywhere near such events.

We all ride for different reasons,,,

Nice to know it will be more of 'varied' event!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    I'm inviting anyone who wants to do some riding this spring
    Most of these guys that are putting this on can Ride, and I do mean ride. There is a large group that will be sight seeing but there is another group that will be doing the Spirited riding and I do mean capital S when I say Spirited

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showt...th-Franklin-NC
    Sorry. I thought the original post was pretty clear. For those who are interested in meeting Yellow Wolf, Rick will be there leading some of the Spirited rides. If you have never heard of him, then do a you tube search for Yellow
    Wolf/Deals gap

Well it is 2:45 am…I have been up since 8 am yesterday… to excited to sleep…might as well head North !!! Will post some pics!!!