Mick-O-Pegs and What's happening to me?

Thread: Mick-O-Pegs and What's happening to me?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mick-O-Pegs and What's happening to me?

So I went out to enjoy an early morning ride. We had a change of weather over night and this morning it's in the 60s with lower humidity. Waited until the sun was just creeping over the horizon and put on my jacket ,helmet and gloves. Freshly ground and brewed coffee in my tumbler. All things ready. Headed out for a most enjoyable short ride. Have family flying in later today from Nevada and things to do, so this was my chance to get some nice peaceful riding. I recently added a new Goldwing to the stable. After sending back a set of the Rivco Aero pegs that did not work for me, I just got a set of Mick-O-Pegs on the bike I was eager to try out.

I need to make a small adjustment to the left side. It feels a little different than the right, but other than that, the new Mick-O-Pegs are way better, to me, than the Aero pegs were. I really wanted the Aero pegs to work, but I just couldn't find a confortable position with them. The Mick-O-Pegs just let your legs stretch and feel more natural. Only downside is that you will touch down in sharper corners if you keep your feet on them. I'm pretty used to this with the Ergo IIIs on my F6B. If Kuryakyn had a version of the Ergo IIIs for the new Wings , I would've bought them. Kuryakyn has been pretty absent , with only promises of things to come so far for the new Wings.

So "what's happening to me?" I've been asked a few times how the new bike handles compared to my F6B. I always say it handles great, but I really haven't put it through it's paces yet. I've had it on some twisty roads, but I've been on a lot of roads with blind corners and questionable surface debris. Quite frankly, I told my wife, I really find myself quite content to just chill and ride. I've also found myslef looking at Goldwing apparel . My wife and I get a chuckle out of that. Hey you know Wing Ding is next week? What's happening to me? I need some Dairy Queen to ponder this.
    20190824_073951.jpg

20190824_064031.jpg

20190824_074009.jpg

20190824_074011.jpg
    Last edited by Jimmytee; 08-24-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"