Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
Jimmytee - as for your question about what’s happening to you, well, same thing happened to me when I went up to a full Wing. I am more interested in just cruising and enjoying the ride than just a few months ago on the F6. I am wondering if part of it is the luxury that surrounds you on a full Wing vs F6. The new Wing is far different than your other Wing, so I wonder if you are just getting used to it as well.

As for Mick-o-Pegs, I looked into them but I was not comfortable with how my feet were placed under and forward of shifter/brake pedal on the model I chose ... not a good set up for safety IMO.
Well I don't have a shifter I went with the Mick-O-Pegs and they are working great for me so far. Much better than the Aero pegs. They will touch down early in sharper corners if I leave my feet on them. Of course with my feet not on them, other things would hit before them. I have yet to scrape anything on the new Wing. Sign of age?... I'll have the new Wing down in the Smokies later this month. We'll see.