Please accept my apologies, my focus in 2019 was on simplifying my life, and enjoying a new Love in my life.

It's time to return to having large gatherings as in the past over Labor Day Weekend.
Taking care of a dying spouse, dealing with her death and the post effects is behind me. I'm very thankful for all that helped in the past and gave a helping hand. I've had a couple of challenges these past 4 years, and as of late I Thank God for the many blessings. Life is great and I now have more time to play, take vacations and Host this F6b Rally once again.

The 3 day Labor Day weekend has been very convenient and gives plenty of time for people to obtain days off, time to ride in on a Tuesday afternoon and take off on Sunday morning.

Tentative Location; Asheville North Carolina, Exit 40 off I-26 --->Airport Road
Tentative Hotel; Clarion Inn
Date; Labor Day weekend Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th

In the past it was the vendors that paid for all of the expenses, that is no longer an option.
We can implement a "Cash Kitty" where everyone that attends puts $$$ into it to cover all expenses.
We still have a few new F6B accessories (foot pegs, 2" side medallions, tool kits, windshields etc.) that can be auctioned off and proceeds used towards expenses as well. I still have a small amount of past funds that will be rolled into this event.

Plenty of drinks and snacks as in the past including evening High Octane refreshments.
A catered Saturday evening BBQ dinner and awards ceremony has always been one of the highlights of the Rally. I would like to try for that again if we can find a restaurant to do this. Donations and site revenues from Vendors paid for this dinner ($1,100 to $1,300) the additional marinated meats and sausages that I brought ($300 to $400) were also covered by the Vendors.

I can reproduce shirts based on pre-orders with the Simple and very popular design, the one with the F6B in wispy lines.
There are plenty of convenient rides from this location, see attachment

https://www.romanticasheville.com/motorcycle_drives.htm

ALL of the major Restaurants are right around us.
Very Very Very convenient for many to reach.
We can get more serious about this in January, this early information will help those that need to block off 2020 vacation time from work.