Wingstuff 7 days for shipping 25 miles away? LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wingstuff 7 days for shipping 25 miles away? LOL

Wingstuff 7 days for shipping 25 miles away? LOL

Won't be ordering tires from them next time - that's for sure. Ordered a set of in-stock tires early a.m. on the 25th - "they're going out today. Should have them by tomorrow or Thursday latest." I was informed. Called Wingstuff this a.m., "You should have them today" (he says that while I'm looking at the UPS tracking page, "scheduled to me delivered" next Monday). When I inform him what the UPS website is informing me, he says, let me take a look.

Done with these guys. Wasn't a big customer of theirs before but I'm no longer any type of customer of theirs moving forward. Occasionally, purchasing directly from the dealer is worth it. This would have been one of those occasions.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

Understand your pain, but with this Chinese virus fear frenzy going on shipping has been delayed in all businesses and areas. That being said, I am also not a fan of Wingstuff as I have found their prices to be generally higher than most. I will often look through their extensive online catalog to see what I like and then buy it elsewhere at a lower price.
    Defiant77
    Tampa Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant77 View Post
    Understand your pain, but with this Chinese virus fear frenzy going on shipping has been delayed in all businesses and areas. That being said, I am also not a fan of Wingstuff as I have found their prices to be generally higher than most. I will often look through their extensive online catalog to see what I like and then buy it elsewhere at a lower price.
    Thanks for your input. Believe 'still sitting in warehouse' on the 4th day after purchase reflects a 'not in-stock' issue, then a shipping issue. Would have drove to the warehouse for pick up, lol. If still not shipped by Monday, cancelling order.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

Not to rub it in but I ordered mine on Aug 24 and they are "out for delivery" today in upstate NY. I ordered the Stones

I ordered a pair of tires from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC yesterday. The FedEx website says they will arrive tomorrow. These guys are great. They charge about $30 less for a set of Bridgestones, and they also sell OEM parts.
    Last edited by F6Dave; 08-28-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    I ordered a pair of tires from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC yesterday. The FedEx website says they will arrive tomorrow. These guys are great. They charge about $30 less for a set of Bridgestones, and they also sell OEM parts.
    +++1

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    Well done!

You're lucky. I have never once, in the 5 years I have been doing business with them, ever had them even SHIP an order within 7 days...and I have spent a LOT of money with them. They advertise fast shipping....but I have yet to see it. Fastest they ever did was ship 9 days after placing the order....then it took ten days for the actual shipping.

....sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTemplar View Post
    You're lucky. I have never once, in the 5 years I have been doing business with them, ever had them even SHIP an order within 7 days...and I have spent a LOT of money with them. They advertise fast shipping....but I have yet to see it. Fastest they ever did was ship 9 days after placing the order....then it took ten days for the actual shipping.
    I'm going to assume that "them" in your post is Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and not Wingstuff.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I suspect those tires were not actually 25 miles away. More and more vendors these days are drop shipping from the manufacturer or other companies' warehouses (even if they show them "in stock"). If I recall correctly the last time I ordered tires for my F6b, the best deal I found was with denniskirk.com, and they showed up with the Drag Specialties sticker still on them.