2020 F6B Rally , Labor Day weekend Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th - Page 3
Value Accessories 2016
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: 2020 F6B Rally , Labor Day weekend Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th

  1. #21
    Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Florida Emerald Coast
    Posts
    2,697
    Keeping a Tentative List of Attendees...


    This helps everyone to coordinate between each other that want to "meet-up" along the way and ride in together. Also helps with the preparations for the event based on number of attendees.

    2020 F6B Rally

    Phantom + Better Half (2)
    Buzzard53 (1)
    Coondawg07 (2)
    Dualsporter (1)
    Jimmytee (2)
    Jm21ddd15 (1)
    Python (1)
    Shortleg0521 (1)
    Thunder217 (1)
    Willyf6b (1)
    1911 (1)

    14



    Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

  2. #22
    Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Florida Emerald Coast
    Posts
    2,697
    F6B Rally.jpg F6B rally2.jpg

    Most F6B's in one location .....



    Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

  3. #23
    Philadelphia Eagles stepbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    F6B Rally.jpg F6B rally2.jpg

    Most F6B's in one location .....
    That was a great gathering!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyf6b View Post
    I have been to four of the F6B Rally's and had a Fantabulous time at each one !! Count me in !

    I'm not far from you. Maybe we can ride to the rally together? I'm in Willow Grove PA area.

  5. #25
    Senior Member shortleg0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    fredrick. maryland
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Anyone leaving from the Maryland area for the 2020 rally.
    I come out of Fredrick and just hit 81 four the day long ride.

  6. #26
    Senior Member 2wheelsforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, Florida
    Posts
    1,258
    That is a beautiful part of the country with the largest selection of great roads of anywhere I know of, so not hard to get me up that way. I'm more interested in the Cherokee and Pisgah National Forest than I 'am the heavy traffic of Smoky Mountain National Park. It is all great motorcycle roads and to see a bunch of F6Bs would be another treat. I'm putting it on my calendar.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Leander, Texas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    That is a beautiful part of the country with the largest selection of great roads of anywhere I know of, so not hard to get me up that way. I'm more interested in the Cherokee and Pisgah National Forest than I 'am the heavy traffic of Smoky Mountain National Park. It is all great motorcycle roads and to see a bunch of F6Bs would be another treat. I'm putting it on my calendar.
    You must have fallen and bumped your head; I specifically remember riding with you in CO....

  8. #28
    Senior Member 2wheelsforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, Florida
    Posts
    1,258
    Yes it is beautiful out that way and even more majestic with the grand vistas and lack of view blocking trees. Not talking about which is best. The Rockies do not compare with the sheer number of twisty roads in a small area found in the Appalachian mountains. Where the Rocky's have one maybe two roads that go over a mountain, over this way you have a dozen ways of getting to where you want to go. You can ride all day on great roads and never get more than 80 miles from your start point. I hope we can ride together again sometime as you and Dwight were the most excellent riding buddies and dang Az Wingrider knows the roads and lunch stops and sets a good pace. Yep!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Navvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Stem, NC
    Posts
    331
    Didn't get much riding in this year due to building a new house, looking forward to a lot of riding with the better half next year. We will meet ya'll in Ashville over labor day !!!

    Hey Lloyd, are you coming with the captain and the crew ???


    2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

  10. #30
    Senior Member Az Wingrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Yes it is beautiful out that way and even more majestic with the grand vistas and lack of view blocking trees. Not talking about which is best. The Rockies do not compare with the sheer number of twisty roads in a small area found in the Appalachian mountains. Where the Rocky's have one maybe two roads that go over a mountain, over this way you have a dozen ways of getting to where you want to go. You can ride all day on great roads and never get more than 80 miles from your start point. I hope we can ride together again sometime as you and Dwight were the most excellent riding buddies and dang Az Wingrider knows the roads and lunch stops and sets a good pace. Yep!
    There still a lot of roads in Southern Colorado that you haven't seen you need to come back this way next summer for some more great riding. I definitely had a ball with you and jmdainel on our ride the day before the rally. I was up that way in May and found a couple of new roads. There are great roads everywhere and the southern Appalachians and Smoky Mountains are great as well and I hope to make it back there several more times but southern Colorado and southern Utah are my back yard and they are much easier for me to ride to and enjoy

    Az Wingrider
    Last edited by Az Wingrider; Yesterday at 10:00 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •