2020 F6B Rally - Tail Of The Dragon area - Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 F6B Rally - Tail Of The Dragon area - Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Keeping a Tentative List of Attendees...

This helps everyone to coordinate between each other that want to "meet-up" along the way and ride in together. Also helps with the preparations for the event based on number of attendees.

2020 F6B Rally

Phantom + Better Half (2)
    Buzzard53 (1)
    Coondawg07 (2)
    Dualsporter (1)
    Jimmytee (2)
    Jm21ddd15 (1)
    Python (1)
    Shortleg0521 (1)
    Thunder217 (1)
    Willyf6b (1)
    1911 (1)

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    F6B Rally.jpg F6B rally2.jpg

Most F6B's in one location .....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    F6B Rally.jpg F6B rally2.jpg

Most F6B's in one location .....
    That was a great gathering!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Willyf6b View Post
    I have been to four of the F6B Rally's and had a Fantabulous time at each one !! Count me in !

I'm not far from you. Maybe we can ride to the rally together? I'm in Willow Grove PA area.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Anyone leaving from the Maryland area for the 2020 rally.
    I come out of Fredrick and just hit 81 four the day long ride.

That is a beautiful part of the country with the largest selection of great roads of anywhere I know of, so not hard to get me up that way. I'm more interested in the Cherokee and Pisgah National Forest than I 'am the heavy traffic of Smoky Mountain National Park. It is all great motorcycle roads and to see a bunch of F6Bs would be another treat. I'm putting it on my calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    That is a beautiful part of the country with the largest selection of great roads of anywhere I know of, so not hard to get me up that way. I'm more interested in the Cherokee and Pisgah National Forest than I 'am the heavy traffic of Smoky Mountain National Park. It is all great motorcycle roads and to see a bunch of F6Bs would be another treat. I'm putting it on my calendar.
    You must have fallen and bumped your head; I specifically remember riding with you in CO....

Yes it is beautiful out that way and even more majestic with the grand vistas and lack of view blocking trees. Not talking about which is best. The Rockies do not compare with the sheer number of twisty roads in a small area found in the Appalachian mountains. Where the Rocky's have one maybe two roads that go over a mountain, over this way you have a dozen ways of getting to where you want to go. You can ride all day on great roads and never get more than 80 miles from your start point. I hope we can ride together again sometime as you and Dwight were the most excellent riding buddies and dang Az Wingrider knows the roads and lunch stops and sets a good pace. Yep!

Didn't get much riding in this year due to building a new house, looking forward to a lot of riding with the better half next year. We will meet ya'll in Ashville over labor day !!!

Hey Lloyd, are you coming with the captain and the crew ???

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Yes it is beautiful out that way and even more majestic with the grand vistas and lack of view blocking trees. Not talking about which is best. The Rockies do not compare with the sheer number of twisty roads in a small area found in the Appalachian mountains. Where the Rocky's have one maybe two roads that go over a mountain, over this way you have a dozen ways of getting to where you want to go. You can ride all day on great roads and never get more than 80 miles from your start point. I hope we can ride together again sometime as you and Dwight were the most excellent riding buddies and dang Az Wingrider knows the roads and lunch stops and sets a good pace. Yep!
    There still a lot of roads in Southern Colorado that you haven't seen you need to come back this way next summer for some more great riding. I definitely had a ball with you and jmdainel on our ride the day before the rally. I was up that way in May and found a couple of new roads. There are great roads everywhere and the southern Appalachians and Smoky Mountains are great as well and I hope to make it back there several more times but southern Colorado and southern Utah are my back yard and they are much easier for me to ride to and enjoy

Az Wingrider
    Last edited by Az Wingrider; 10-12-2019 at 10:00 AM.