full Wing vs F6B ... 8 new reflections

Thread: full Wing vs F6B ... 8 new reflections

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Jason, I have no idea but there is a significant difference. I am sure part of that difference is attributable to the seat, which is really plush. You do sit about two inches further forward on the full Wing as well. Perhaps shock or shock calving is different? Maybe someone else will chime in.
    That makes sense, Vstar. I bet the seating position contributes to it. I've noticed on the B that if you slide forward toward the middle of the seat, your spine isn't quite as much in the line of fire of the shock rebounding as it is further back.

Jason

Ref #2, I occasionally ride my black 2013 F6B with a Harley Razor Pack added. I see a difference in how other drivers react to the bike, depending on whether or not the pack is on. Without it, I do not get the cagers trying to keep up, or challenge for position in traffic.... it's like they accept it as a "sport bike" or "bad ass" bike and accept that you're "passing by". With the pack on, it's like they assume you're a "touring barge" ridden by an old guy who's in their way. Everybody is out to prove their sport sedan or hopped - up whatever is faster than the bike.... I am always having to prove them wrong Interesting that we would have such a different take on it.
    Last edited by DarkKnt; 09-06-2019 at 11:13 AM.

I agree. I see it as a little fun or excitement on the ride. Most cages can forget about out running the B. I know. Some will. Most won't.