Knock Knock
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Who Dat ?

DAT...is the Seattle Seahawks driving a truck overtop those New Orleans Saints...currently 34 - 7...Seattle.

The BEST team in all the NFL...is beating the second best team in the NFC.

Who Dat ? Dat the Seattle Seahawks, gonna be 11 - 1 after tonight's game.

Oh, and the Seattle fans took back the record for the loudest fan crown, eclipsing the record that the Kansas Cith Chiefs fans set...by setting a new Guiness World record at 137.6 decibles.

Seattle, the most Literate City in the USA, is also the Loudest sports fan based city in the World.

There head coach Pete Carroll and I played high school football together in the late 60's at Redwood High school in Larkspur Ca.Pete was one tough linebacker in his day.He has done a great job with your Seahawks since leaving USC.I am long time 49er fan and still have splinters in my arss from Kezar to prove it.Will be fun when they go head to head soon.We should play a little better then the first go around.

Need I say more............
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Need I say more............
    Yes, you do need to say more. When every NFL team within your own state of Florida is so bad..."how bad are they"...that those 3 teams in Florida together could not fight their way out of a paper bag, and the other 3 teams closest to your state...have all been beaten by the Seattle Seahawks, i.e., the Falcons, the Panthers, and the Saints...then you have to resort to plying your wares in the snowy state of Colorado, saying, "please Peyton, please deliver us from evil and show us a halfway decent team in the AFC.

Ha...I say to you...HA !

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Do you think the Seahawks will win the World Series?

We may not have great Pro Football But we got sunshine and FSU!
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Seattle, most literate city where?

I heard it took them two generations to learn how to spell kawfy.
    Now admittedly there are always the exceptions to the rule . . .but REALLY!!!

If they were that good they would have focused on mikrowbroo.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Take it easy on poor old Miles,,,, He's a victim of his surroundings,,,

Ya gotta remember,,, Washington is kinda stuck 'out there' by itself,,, clear up in the far left corner of things,,,

Like a child doing a time-out,,,, on the back patio,,, where it just happens to be cold and rainy,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Take it easy on poor old Miles,,,, He's a victim of his surroundings,,,

Ya gotta remember,,, Washington is kinda stuck 'out there' by itself,,, clear up in the far left corner of things,,,

Like a child doing a time-out,,,, on the back patio,,, where it just happens to be cold and rainy,,,

You see, thast is why I love you guys.

Lucky for us, it is only COLD here today, and not rainy, because otherwise it would be snowing.

Yes, poor me, stuck up here in the far corner of the contiguous states, left out of all the fun in Florida, with all the sun and FSU they have down there.

But hey, after "living" in 30 different states within this country, and "living" in 18 different countries around the world, I live up here by choice,
    I experienced Florida back in 1959...yes,. that is before some of you were born, and I lived in St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, and Jacksonville.

But, one thing about this satte, that unlike Texas, we don't have droughts...we don't have tornados or hurricanes...and when we smoke something at a barbeque...it is Salmon...not beef.

Quote Originally Posted by 4DI2D View Post
    Seattle, most literate city where?

I heard it took them two generations to learn how to spell kawfy.
    Now admittedly there are always the exceptions to the rule . . .but REALLY!!!

If they were that good they would have focused on mikrowbroo.
    Stop whining you Portland, OR. suburbanite

You just wish that Portland had been the one that was the most Literate, but with you spelling kawfy like you are from Boston ,
    there is just no hope for the Rose City.

I will give you props for Portland having a LOT more microbreweries than the Seattle area.