Knock Knock - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knock Knock

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Yes, you do need to say more. When every NFL team within your own state of Florida is so bad..."how bad are they"...that those 3 teams in Florida together could not fight their way out of a paper bag, and the other 3 teams closest to your state...have all been beaten by the Seattle Seahawks, i.e., the Falcons, the Panthers, and the Saints...then you have to resort to plying your wares in the snowy state of Colorado, saying, "please Peyton, please deliver us from evil and show us a halfway decent team in the AFC.

Ha...I say to you...HA !
    Look out the Panthers are coming back! You played us before we got in the groove and didn't stomp on us too bad. If we take the Saints (and we have two chances in the next few weeks) LOOK OUT!!

I remember those wonderful years in Moses Lake. Tumble Weed round up in the Spring. Huh.. We would go over to Seattle to see rain. Ya'll did not know there is desert in the middle of Washington State?
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    I remember those wonderful years in Moses Lake. Tumble Weed round up in the Spring. Huh.. We would go over to Seattle to see rain. Ya'll did not know there is desert in the middle of Washington State?
    Actually, Deer Slayer, you are right, and it is not BS. Most folks do not know that a large portion of Eastern Washington...and Eastern Oregon, are high deserts. A lot of states have very split topography. Example, people think Arizona is all desert, but in reality there is more forest land in Arizona than there is sandy desert. I mean forest land with actual tall trees...not cactus.

Roger,
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

I'm not a big Seahawks fan only because I'm a diehard Ram fan but they did look pretty unbeatable on Monday night. I'm figuring Seattle and Denver in the Superbowl. I may even root for Seattle in the playoffs. (unlike the 49ers).
    Save a biker........Open your f-ing eyes!! (and get off your phone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YEAH!

Well first and foremost, I am and have been, a Patriots fan since I was around 6 years old. Picked them back then because I liked the RED WHITE and BLUE team colors! LMAO! (Flame on my brothers!) I cannot stand the Manning brothers so I am NOT a Bronco's or Giants fan. BUT! I am a huge Pete Carroll fan. Love those Seahawks! GO GET'EM COACH!!!!!!!

Gore to the 50,to the 40,to the 30,to the 20.Yo Miles it was a great battle but my boys WON!!!
    Hats off to your team as they made us need that big run to wrap it up.Hope they meet again in the play offs but we will have to battle in that loud yard up north.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Gore to the 50,to the 40,to the 30,to the 20.Yo Miles it was a great battle but my boys WON!!!
    Hats off to your team as they made us need that big run to wrap it up.Hope they meet again in the play offs but we will have to battle in that loud yard up north.

It was not a "good" game, for either team. It was a "close" game the entire time, but neither team really played that well. Seattle continues to hurt themselves with their penalties...second most in the NFL.

Honestly, all the folks I speak with up here expected that there was a strong possibility that the 49ers would beat us...in their home...with a Wild Card spot on the line. At least they did not cover the 3 point spread that Las vegas had on the game.

And, as you indicated, if the 49ers get that far, they will have to come play in our LOUD yard, which Seattle has not lost at in the last 14 home games.