Cover?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cover?

Cover?

I'm a full time RVer and need a cover for the "B". After reviewing what's available, I'm thinking the Honda part number looks pretty good for the price. HONDA 0SP34-MJG-200 COVER, CYCLE. Does anyone want to recommend another option?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleDuck View Post
    I'm a full time RVer and need a cover for the "B". After reviewing what's available, I'm thinking the Honda part number looks pretty good for the price. HONDA 0SP34-MJG-200 COVER, CYCLE. Does anyone want to recommend another option?
    This is what I use, and I am happy with both quality and the price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have the Honda F6B cover. Like all Honda products, it's quality. Fits like a glove & has "F6B" on the nose of it & access to the bags. Nelson Rigg makes a great cover too but the Honda cover is the best I've ever seen.

Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleDuck View Post
    HONDA 0SP34-MJG-200 COVER?
    Can anyone advise if the OEM cover referenced by the OP will still work if the bike is fitted with a taller windshield? Or is it only good with the little stock windscreen? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan H. View Post
    Can anyone advise if the OEM cover referenced by the OP will still work if the bike is fitted with a taller windshield? Or is it only good with the little stock windscreen? Thanks in advance.
    I have it on mine with a 11" LSR shield. The only impact of a taller shield is that the front of the cover won't go as low on the front tire, but it's a minimal change.

Geza Gear stretch cover for towing are nice.

OEM fits over my 15" windshield, no problem.

I will be picking up my new 2013 F6B (149 original miles) in a couple weeks. My current circumstances force me to park my bike outside, which means a cover is an invaluable asset. I have used different brands of covers in the past for my bikes, but I really like the looks and fit of the OEM cover mentioned in this thread. I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer.

Is this cover suitable for constant outdoor storage during the summer months?
    The stock photo seems to show the bike covered with the front tire straight, rather than with the tire turned to the side with the frontend lock engaged. Does this cover fit properly when the frontend lock is engaged?

Thanks, Tom

I have the OEM cover, the cover does fit just fine with the steering locked.
    Not sure it would be suitable for outdoor storage, the seams are not waterproof, also not sure what the UV rating is for extended periods of direct sunlight.
    I had an old "EZ-Touring" cover that lasted 20 years with no sun damage or rips, take a look at them.
    I did buy a new EZ-Touring cover for my F6B the day after I brought it home, packs up very small, great for long trips or camping too.