Little trip to the dragon

Thread: Little trip to the dragon

Little trip to the dragon

Took a trip to Tennessee North Carolina 7 days and only seen 1 F6B here’s mine ATTACH=CONFIG]6800[/ATTACH]5C6A2404-7DF2-47F9-9A86-94DAE027CA57.jpg

I’ve been wanting to make the trip for years, despite being only a few hours away. Circumstances always dictate otherwise.

Ive heard the Wing does very well through there. I assume the F6b is no different.

One of he best handling bikes I’ve owned.

Coondawg - If you go, I'd humbly recommend doing so during the week or during the cooler winter months when many riders won't bother. It's a great road, but on weekends when it is warm, it's very, very congested. The confluence of many riders who are lacking skill (and therefore are motoring it at a walking pace) and other riders who fancy themselves a MotoGP rider makes for a frustrating day. On those weekends, I typically route to other roads nearby instead.

The Wing holds its own there, and is certainly more capable than THIS rider. If you get a chance, head to youtube and search out Yellow Wolf on the Dragon...it's educational, but the lean angle does have its limits.