New York Times INTENTIONAL mis-information
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York Times INTENTIONAL mis-information

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

New York Times INTENTIONAL mis-information

This must be the way of our modern times.
    Sadly too much false information is put out there to smear or tear down innocent individuals.
    Agendas are abundant, throw enough cow manure against the wall, something might just stick.
    These small attention seeking social butterflies are so full of hatred and anger.
    People don't change, just move on and agree to disagree. You either ignore, accept or adapt around their ways.
    The critics of Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh will never agree or respect his decisions even though his decisions are based on facts.
    Yes, facts matter. Facts protect the innocent and expose the FRAUD-guilty.

I have never in my life seen so much FRAUD like I have seen in the last 3 years, its unbelievable.
    Sad sad sad times, Ronald Reagan once said "Trust but Verify" .... I guess if it's in print, social media or on websites, it MUST be true....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

You're SO right
    It's about money & power.
    Last edited by 53driver; 09-20-2019 at 02:50 PM.

It's not called The New York Slimes for nothing...............

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    53 Driver ....based on your post above, If your assumption is True then why do they hate our money making "Capitalist" President Trump ???? Doesn't he want ALL Americans to make more money? Could it be because he doesn't waiver from his principles, decisions and ignores the crybabies?
    Trump loves making money, regardless of the type of business, he also loves this country, wants to drain the swamp within the federal system. Does that make him a Villain ?
    Is this a valid reason to put out false information? Hatred and Anger from those that didn't get their way (the losing side) in some manner or form is what drives the mis-information.
    Last edited by 53driver; 09-19-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh, is as pure as fresh snow. Yea right! You're right, facts are facts. Unless you have different facts than what the facts really are. We have a fox watching the hen house, stealing chickens, & selling them for 100 times what they're worth. Like the US Air Force staying in Trumps hotels. What's that all about? Sorry, let's not talk about that type of thing. Never mind dozens of multi billion dollar "no bid" contracts given to his big donors. You're right, It's okay because it's Trump...… He can do no wrong, he's perfect!...……………….let the grade school name calling & threats begin.

Best thing to do for peace of mind for me is to totally ignore the media "BULLSHIT" and enjoy the things I have and love...When all is said and done the Good Lord above is still in charge and we will all have to "face the music one day"...Regards

There are a lot of Snowflakes in this country. Raise your kids to be strong free thinking individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh, is as pure as fresh snow. Yea right! You're right, facts are facts. Unless you have different facts than what the facts really are. We have a fox watching the hen house, stealing chickens, & selling them for 100 times what they're worth. Like the US Air Force staying in Trumps hotels. What's that all about? Sorry, let's not talk about that type of thing. Never mind dozens of multi billion dollar "no bid" contracts given to his big donors. You're right, It's okay because it's Trump...… He can do no wrong, he's perfect!...……………….let the grade school name calling & threats begin.
    Thats where the media bias comes in. I'll tell you what thats all about because I've been part of the aircrew and have gone through this. The AF flies to many destinations as part of the job. They have to find a hotel on many of these missions that are not to another AF base where there might be lodging. The government works with hotels to get a military rate and then approve certain hotels and they publish that for the aircrew. In this case there were two approved hotels available which were approved by the Obama administration. The aircrew had a choice between those two and chose the less expensive The Trump was the cheaper of the two. This really is a case of media bias trying to make something out of nothing to get Trump

Oh come on ReserveBurn don't try to confuse us with facts. We choose truth over facts.

If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.