Anyone ever had this issue? Yesterday I'm in my garage where I keep my '13 red/black F6B. I notice something strange; there's a small snake coiled around the r/s mirror. No problem, I'll get my grabber and grab it. I missed and it disappeared somewhere inside all that plastic & aluminum. If you haven't noticed on yours there are a lot of nooks and crannies for a snake to hide. Or, several snakes to hide. I do have the advantage though; I know it's in there. But, I still think I might have a heart attack if while cruising the twisty, curvy highways & byways of middle TN it decides to have a look around to see what the faint vibration is all about. It's probably a harmless critter even though it looks like a Coral snake which isn't even supposed to be in this area. What to do? Not sure, but I am sure I don't want to do any riding til I know he's gone! If you've had a similar situation or you're a snake expert or looking to buy a '13 red/black garaged F6B in almost perfect condition, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you!