Honda Goldwing F6B FOR SALE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honda Goldwing F6B FOR SALE

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina

Honda Goldwing F6B FOR SALE

Hello Gentleman (pictures below)

I am selling my F6B. Its a 2016 Deluxe. 10,xxx miles. White and Black. It has the 3 position aero pegs, the almost unattainable MP3 rack, LED headlights both hi beam and low beam and also the LED blinkers and running lights. It has the store bought F6B carpet mats in the bags. It has a tinted bagger shield on it and another brand new one in a box that has never been opened. It has the radio knob mod for the gas tank and the glove box. It also has the mod for the bags, but it is not a radio knob. Another kind of knob that I thought looked better in back. The tires on the bike are essentially used up. I could put another 2k miles on them but they are pretty used up. I have a new set of Avon Cobras sitting in the garage for the bike that I will include in the sale. There is also 2 years of warranty left on the bike. The title is free and clear of liens and in my possession. No accidents, Never Dropped or Laid Down. Kept in a garage with sheets over it with other motorcycles.
    Motorcycle located in Georgetown South Carolina.

Questions or comments or additional pictures
    RusselMcNeil66@gmail.com
    843 437 9292
    20191006_133454.jpg20191006_135338.jpg20191006_133926.jpg20190421_135721.jpg2514364.jpg

Sorry, forgot to add the price. $12,500

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Sorry, forgot to add the price. $12,500
    I replied to your post on FB. Hoping to get my buddy to give you a call. Great price.

I poked my buddy today, and he said it's a great price, but he's still waiting to see if Polaris will give him a free Indian when he retires next year, after 26 with the company. I told him I'd rather have a Wing than a free Indian, but maybe that's just me. GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    I told him I'd rather have a Wing than a free Indian, but maybe that's just me. GLWS.
    Lololol, that's just funny. But in fairness, it would be a nice feeling if your company cared enough about you to do something like that. And then, after that feeling settled, you could sell the free Indian and easily buy a B or a new wing.

Jason

My company bought me a 42’ motor home and an all expenses paid tour of America for a year when I retired in 2014 after 25 years. Still think my boss was an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    Lololol, that's just funny. But in fairness, it would be a nice feeling if your company cared enough about you to do something like that. And then, after that feeling settled, you could sell the free Indian and easily buy a B or a new wing.

Jason
    The funny thing is that he would get an Indian in thanks for having to travel to India so many times. He works in the area of supplier quality, so has been there many times. He wasn't thrilled about the first time, and his dislike has only grown...

Rune, don't you own 3 f6b?Why are you selling.Your one of the reasons I purchase my f6b.

I do not own 3 F6Bs. But yes, this is my 3rd F6B. I am selling because I am going to buy a BMW K1600GT. Going to try that out for awhile. I love the F6B. Bought the GF a BMW S1000XR. I have always liked the K1600 but while we were at the dealership doing all the paperwork for the XR I got to spend a little time with the K1600. I am going to try it out. My best friend has a new wing and although I like it, I am just not there yet. ....I have made a lot of friends from this site and the Rune site. Friends that will be life long friends. I still get together with a lot of the old Rune crew. That will never change. I might have to buy a cheap wrecked f6B just so I can come to the Rally

Have a Rune and a Harley for sale too if anyone is interested.

Resized_20190918_145802.jpg20191010_110305.jpg20160715_153804.jpg20160902_172120.jpg20190616_134348.jpg

SOLD

Thank you gentleman