Honda Goldwing F6B FOR SALE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honda Goldwing F6B FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    I do not own 3 F6Bs. But yes, this is my 3rd F6B. I am selling because I am going to buy a BMW K1600GT. Going to try that out for awhile. I love the F6B. Bought the GF a BMW S1000XR. I have always liked the K1600 but while we were at the dealership doing all the paperwork for the XR I got to spend a little time with the K1600. I am going to try it out. My best friend has a new wing and although I like it, I am just not there yet. ....I have made a lot of friends from this site and the Rune site. Friends that will be life long friends. I still get together with a lot of the old Rune crew. That will never change. I might have to buy a cheap wrecked f6B just so I can come to the Rally

Have a Rune and a Harley for sale too if anyone is interested.

Attachment 6955Attachment 6956Attachment 6957Attachment 6958Attachment 6959
    You're Rune is gorgeous!

I’m never on this forum except to check the threads from time to time (meaning never posted). I’m a huge F6B fan, but right now have 2 ST1100 bikes. I saw this ad and the pics....beautiful bike and if I had the money and space, it would have been mine. I was so close to coming to Georgetown to see it (I’m up in Myrtle Beach).
    Last edited by erdoc48; 10-11-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    I do not own 3 F6Bs. But yes, this is my 3rd F6B. I am selling because I am going to buy a BMW K1600GT. Going to try that out for awhile. I love the F6B. Bought the GF a BMW S1000XR. I have always liked the K1600 but while we were at the dealership doing all the paperwork for the XR I got to spend a little time with the K1600. I am going to try it out. My best friend has a new wing and although I like it, I am just not there yet. ....I have made a lot of friends from this site and the Rune site. Friends that will be life long friends. I still get together with a lot of the old Rune crew. That will never change. I might have to buy a cheap wrecked f6B just so I can come to the Rally

Have a Rune and a Harley for sale too if anyone is interested.

Attachment 6955Attachment 6956Attachment 6957Attachment 6958Attachment 6959
    I have a 2014 F6B with 18K on it and set up real nice. But no ABS and suspension that leaves a little to be desired. Recently bought a 2019 BMW K1600B Grand America and absolutely love it. The suspension alone is worth it! Grand America (or the regular K1600B) sits a lot like the F6B, has more front to back seat room than the GT and a more relaxed riding position. Try one - you won't stop smiling for a while!