Just one true dislike - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just one true dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    Yep, Ewreck, I'm sure both you and 2wheels are correct.

And I like that idea, Seasteve! From the description, it doesn't look like any modulators or anything in addition to the bulbs are required. Is that right? Do you know anything about them?

Jason
    No modulators or anything needed. I have them and they have worked great. I believe they are 7443 bulbs tho, not the 3157's that were linked

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    I believe they are 7443 bulbs tho, not the 3157's that were linked
    You are correct. I "ASSUMED" it was the right bulb on CycleMax's site for the GL1800. Maybe the 2018+ uses 3157 bulbs.

I know several F6B owners have bought 7443 flashing LEDs off EBay but not sure about quality.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    16 Deluxe. Cruise on the right grip. I love the cruise, but there's bound to be room on one of the grips for the slightest bit of inventiveness.

Jason
    I added a button and a circuit to my left grip area to change the preset radio stations. I'm sure you could do something to add a button for your flashers.

100_3208.jpg
    Albuquerque, NM

Hmmm? Over 60,000 miles on my 6, never used the flasher. Never even thought about it. I guess I should look for the switch.

Used mine once when another riders bike broke down. Non Honda. Parked behind him on a narrow road.

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    I added a button and a circuit to my left grip area to change the preset radio stations. I'm sure you could do something to add a button for your flashers.

100_3208.jpg
    That's pretty slick, 98Valk. I'm not very confident about my wiring skills, though. I would have to take some serious time with it. Maybe one day, after its extended warranty, runs out, lol.

Jason