Lower Mini Boards with Heel/Toe Shifter

Thread: Lower Mini Boards with Heel/Toe Shifter

Lower Mini Boards with Heel/Toe Shifter

Have a 2013 with mini floorboards. Want to lower the boards and also install a heel toe shifter. Can’t get my boots above the shifter to downshift. Have had Wings with heel toe but all seem to be up too high. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
    Have a 2013 with mini floorboards. Want to lower the boards and also install a heel toe shifter. Can’t get my boots above the shifter to downshift. Have had Wings with heel toe but all seem to be up too high. Any suggestions. Thanks.
    I am tall with long legs so my solution may not work for you. I added the Roadsmith comfort controls to move my pegs and controls down and forward. Roadsmith also provides for great adjustment for the shifter and brake. I then added regular floorboards and heal/toe shifter. I have difficulty shifting with my heaviest boots but all of my other riding foot ware works great.

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

Ive got an aftermarket part that lowers the stock pegs 1 to 2 inches and forward a little. I wanted them to give my long legs a bit more room BUT removed them because I drug them too much for my liking. I can send you pictures if you're interested in their design.

I've gotten over feeling like my "feet are tucked under my a$$" and had the shifter modified by DHS Racing so I could adjust it much more precisely.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.