who was at highway 46?

Thread: who was at highway 46?

who was at highway 46?

Hey guys i was riding on highway 46 heading East heading back to Sanford and I saw a guy riding a black F6B heading west a couple of days ago about 4 miles from I-4. I'm trying to find riders around Sanford to ride around with. I'm only staying there for a few weeks before we move to our new house in Palm Coast.

In Texas? That's the road that runs thru Boerne on the way to New Braunfuls, Tx

No sorry I meant Sanford Florida.

Well, I thought you saw several of us for a minute. My bud and I left Dallas 2 Sundays ago, picked up a friend in Georgetown, and headed to Leakey and stayed on the Frio for several days and rode the 3 Sisters (335, 336, and 337) and the surrounding area. We were on Texas 46 but never made it to Florida 46. If Florida 46 is anything like Texas 46, we'll have to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Well, I thought you saw several of us for a minute. My bud and I left Dallas 2 Sundays ago, picked up a friend in Georgetown, and headed to Leakey and stayed on the Frio for several days and rode the 3 Sisters (335, 336, and 337) and the surrounding area. We were on Texas 46 but never made it to Florida 46. If Florida 46 is anything like Texas 46, we'll have to give it a try.
    Isn't that the most beautiful run, Walcrow? I come up from South Texas rather than down from the North, but that 3 sisters run is breathtaking. Also, the Vanderpool Motorcycle museum on that route is pretty cool, too.

Jason

Right on, Jason. Absolutely some of the best riding and scenery in Texas. The sad part is that you can't stop anywhere for photos on most of the sisters so I missed tons of incredible shots. We'll be returning in several months to the same area headed to Big Bend. Worst part of the trip...........getting back into Dallas at rush hour 4 days later.

I'm afraid highway 46 in Florida, at least the western part, is very crowded and under construction and not very wide. The section I mentioned is full of street lights as you get close to I-4. The south East going towards the beach part is much better and faster too. I have seen some guys around but I haven't been able to talk to them since, more often than not, we are heading in different directions! I was also looking for clubs or groups around central Florida to ride with, but to my surprise, I found nothing. Found a goldwing club south but nothing for F6Bs.

I live in MT Dora. I have a 2013 F6B Deluxe. You may have seen me. I drive to sanford/lake mary about once a week. I also would like to find a f6b club.
    I used to ride a 2002 Shadow Aero. Felt like i never quite fit in at biker functions. Nice people just different lifestyles. So i thought with the newer younger f6b i might find some like minded. I really get along with and like all kinds of people. But i just find they are both 2 different extremes. Again, No disrespect meant.
    fb374a329a3915e57bd95a49f68f4a05.jpg or 4d722d45aad8184306eaa1c4af0ec368.jpeg