Hello guys.
I own an F6B 2015 matte silver, which I like a lot, but I'm thinking on trading for a newer 2018 or 19 Goldwing, or the equivalent of the F6B, some time around Christmas or beginning of January. I'm planning on trading my F6B as well as my VTX 1800F 2005, although unfortunately I'm still paying for the F6B and still have a good 2 years to paid it off. I would like to get some takes on the new ones. I went to check some of them in Deland and Sanford FL, but I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. I know I will loose some space on the saddle bags and, unless I get the full dressed one, I will not have the option to lower it, which would be a kind of a pain being that I'm 5'7" and had struggle with my F6B to get it to a decent hight. I also don't want to get into a huge debt , hence the reason I will try an 18 model or a 19 with some kind of deal. Also, I really like the fact that they already come with bluetooth and other nice features. Also, should I take all the after market accessories off the F6B? I got quite a few and they don't come cheap. Of course I'm only thinking about the ones you can remove fairly easy and I know dealers don't care about those, but here is the thing. I'm trying to figure out what if they don't give me a good deal? After I remove all that stuff.....
Any thoughts or advice will be really appreciated.