Getting ready to trade and would like some advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting ready to trade and would like some advice

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    My will is set up for most of my estate to go to animal rescue charities. My wife will be set up fine, but with no kids, and a very distant family, figuring out who gets what was easy.
    Every ones situation dictates what they can and not afford.I don't know many people that can plop down cash for cars,motorcycles,boats ect.If one can afford the payment to get something that gives them joy then I say do it.Life is short and at I get closer to 70 I realize if I want to enjoy things like riding my scoot better do it as there ain't much time left.As far as estates go our daughter and grandchildren will get our house which is paid for.My better half will outlive me so she will get 3/4 of my retirement and she has her SS so she will be fine.Like you anything else that is left will go to animal rescue as we say the more people I meet the more I love my dog-LOL.Happy Holidays to one animal lover from another.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Every ones situation dictates what they can and not afford.I don't know many people that can plop down cash for cars,motorcycles,boats ect.If one can afford the payment to get something that gives them joy then I say do it.Life is short and at I get closer to 70 I realize if I want to enjoy things like riding my scoot better do it as there ain't much time left.As far as estates go our daughter and grandchildren will get our house which is paid for.My better half will outlive me so she will get 3/4 of my retirement and she has her SS so she will be fine.Like you anything else that is left will go to animal rescue as we say the more people I meet the more I love my dog-LOL.Happy Holidays to one animal lover from another.
    And to you as well, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    We have one that rides everywhere with Teresa.
    20190529_110301.jpg

Actually, the reason I was asking for opinions and takes wasn't about the money or payments, but rather it was about rider opinions and technical issues. I'm interested to hear from previous F6B owners who currently own a new goldwing, either full or F6B like, regarding personal experience with their new ride.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perohijo View Post
    Actually, the reason I was asking for opinions and takes wasn't about the money or payments, but rather it was about rider opinions and technical issues. I'm interested to hear from previous F6B owners who currently own a new goldwing, either full or F6B like, regarding personal experience with their new ride.
    Thanks
    Looks like this thread took a turn toward the financial side rather than the opinion of the different bikes and technical side. I can only add that I love my 2013 F6B but I would love to have cruise and gps. Based on current prices for used F6Bs not sure I would trade just for the upgrades alone. If handling is one of your main priorities it may be worth it to you to trade. Bikes are more of a personal preference and everyone has a different preference for ride quality, performance, accessories, handling, ect. You know your financial position and priorities so make the decision that you feel best after you do the research on the bike you want.